El legado andalusí Andalusian Public Foundation has published more than one hundred titles, both scientific and educational, focused on historical, cultural and tourist subjects. Scientific and historical publications as well as travel guides, plans, maps and information leaflets make up a wide cultural, educational and dissemination offer.
This publishing work, recognized both nationally and internationally, has been distinguished with several awards and acknowledgements:
- European Award in the modality “Division Carton Groad de Stora” for the editorial design of the book: Música y Poesía del sur de al-Andalus. (Music and Poetry in Southern al-Andalus) (1996).
- National Award by the Spanish Ministry of Culture as “Best Book of Art” for the work: Casas y Palacios de al-Andalus, siglos XII y XIII (Houses and palaces of al-Andalus, 12th and 13th centuries) (1996).
- National Award by the Spanish Geographical Society for the “Best publishing work”carried out in Spain (2002).
- National Award by the Spanish Ministry of Culture for the “Best book published in the modality: General Works and Dissemination” for the book From the Arab expansion to the Reconquest: Splendour and Fragility of al-Andalus, by Pierre Guichard (2002).
- Duseigner Prize of the Académie Française des Inscriptions et Belles-Lettresfor the edition of the work Las últimas tierras de al-Andalus. Paisaje y poblamiento del reino nazarí de Granada (The last lands of al-Andalus. Landscape and settlement in the Nasrid kingdom of Granada), by Antonio Malpica Cuello (2014).